Thursday, May 26, 2011

Exactly 365 days to go...

Today is May 26th, 2011...so I have exactly another 365 days (as my best friend, Anouschka pointed out this morning) to call Z my fiance :-) Well actually, perhaps really only 182 days...I think i might have to call him my husband once i sign those papers in TN. Oh well, i am sure i'll get used to that too!

As with all great events, this event calls for a resolution...yes, and mine is, you might have guessed: get in super shape for the big day. How? By my self-made program. I have banned refined sugars from my diet (yes, chocolate is also considered refined sugars....how mean!) and most carbs. Zach was reading this book on how much better it is to eat proteins, so based on this book, I decided to not eat carbs for lunch and dinner...but i can still eat my cereals of toast for breafast. I started the program this morning at breakfast...and i am happy to report that it is almost 3:30pm and i still haven't had any refined sugars! Woehoeeee!

The goal is to lose 1 kg per month, or 6 kg by my wedding date. I'll post regular updates on how this is going...

In the meantime: happy -1 anniversary to us!

Sylvie

PS: I am also happy to announce that I am flying home to Z tomorrow....finally, after being away for 3 weeks

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo ONE YEAR without chocolate??
    That's love!! (Unless you mean Hershey's = chocolate, Cote d'or not being mentionned in the American books...)
    Mmm curious how you're doing so far...

    ReplyDelete